The end of a year helps define an ending; giving us a marker, to which we don't want to go beyond. Thus, giving us the opportunity to stand up and say, this is what I want for this year....
So, whether it be a new years resolution, a goal, a favour or treat to yourself - create your bucket list and do it!
Need some suggestions? Well, here are 5 spa ideas that maybe best for you...
1. Gather eight of your friends and spend a day retreating at a day spa - most day spa's will coordinate a fabulous lunch when requested - best for sharing a laugh and creating a memory.
2. Be determined to put your sneakers in your holiday luggage and book a 5 Night Executive Recharge Retreat - best for clearing your mind and rejuvenating your body!
3. Take time some dedicated time for you and loved one and retreat in your private villa. - best for chilling out and reconnecting.
4. Escape to Sri Lanka where you can explore an interesting country, then empower your body with ayurvedic treatments suited to your dosha (body type). - best for the curious and casually sophisticated persons.
5. If food is your thing, escape before March and experience wholesome spa cuisine and cooking classes at Absolute Sanctuary. - best for retreating and giving your body a good rest.
|MesaStila, Central Java|
|The Fortress, Sri Lanka|
For reservations for your Spa Wellness Travel experience contact your travel agent or Spa Wellness Travel: T 03-5254 1411